GA2 Medical is a manufacturer of medical plasticware products which include bowls, trays, kidney dishes, medicine cups and other polymer hollowware products in both single patient use and reusable forms. We also provide OEM manufacturing for local and international customers.
GA2 Medical’s manufacturing facility is located in Klang – approximately 1 hour drive from Malaysia’s capital city, Kuala Lumpur. Located within close proximity, Port Klang is our sea shipping gateway and Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) providing air freight services.
Since its inception in 2013, GA2 Medical has enjoyed significant growth in its product range and customer base, with continual expansion both locally and internationally.
At GA2 Medical we truly understand the role partnerships play in driving innovation and the fulfilment of corporate social responsibilities.
It is our extensive set of supplier and customer partnerships that keep our organisation educated and up-to-date with market trends, medical, scientific and technological advancements.
We embrace the changing healthcare environment and seek to identify and explore opportunities as they emerge. With the best patient care always in mind, we insist on the utmost in quality of products, character of employees, and relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
We commit to strengthening our position as a market leader and a financially viable company through innovation and continuous improvement.
To be a Company that truly lives by its motto: PERFORMANCE. BEYOND. EXPECTATIONS.
We define our Performance to include profitability, sustainability, value, accountability, cooperation, functionality, engaging in and maintaining relationships with key stake holders, professional management and quality of product and service delivery.
GA2 Medical Sdn Bhd is a manufacturer and distributor of single patient use and reusable plastic hollowware products, servicing local and international customers. GA2 Medical Sdn Bhd is proudly ISO 13485 certified and is a CE Marked approved manufacturer.
Our products have been recognised for outstanding quality, competitive pricing and exceeding customer expectations. We have, and continue to develop strong long-lasting relationships with many of the world’s largest medical device companies, as well as smaller but equally important partners in the MENA region, Europe, Asia and South America.
We are a Malaysian company with strong Australian ties. We hold a strong business ethos based on Australian business values, practices and ethics – with the advantage of Malaysian manufacturing benefits due to its location and cost savings.
- We are proud to instil a ‘can-do’ attitude and adopt a proactive approach to all business facets.
- We are always striving for continuous improvement of manufacturing techniques and customer service, allowing us to keep our costs down and helps us to maintain an advantage in the marketplace.
- We are dedicated to stringent quality control of all aspects of the manufacturing activities.
- Efficient production methods utilizing top quality materials and components are to be used with no compromise.
- We will offer prompt and comprehensive pre-and after-sale service for all products to all customers.
- Training and motivation of all personnel ensures successful company operation and business philosophy uptake.
- Integrity. All activities will be conducted honestly and ethically.
- Respect. GA2 Medical recognises the value of all stakeholders, employees, customers and suppliers.
- Teamwork. The company encourages each employee to be a team player.
- Knowledge.The company strives to keep updated with the latest relevant legal, corporate, customer or other obligations, standards and technology to which the organisation subscribes.
- Service Excellence. The company seeks to provide the best possible customer service.
- Continuous Improvement. The company is committed to meeting the requirements of all interested parties by continually improving its effectiveness to ensure its suitability and appropriateness. Our Quality Policy is reviewed regularly to ensure it remains appropriate to the purpose, scale, nature and impact of the organization’s operational activities and services.
Our products are quality assured and CE marked allowing for free movement and sale across the European Economic Area through successful compliance to ISO 13485:2012 Quality Management System for Medical Devices, by internationally recognised Notified Body TÜV Rheinland.
We are registered with Malaysia’s Medical Device Authority for both our products and business establishment.
All processes and materials used in the manufacturing of GA2 Medical products meet both local and international standards.
In order to maintain the highest quality standards, we will:
- Establish and maintain a quality management system in accordance with EN ISO 13485:2012.
- Set objectives and measurable targets so that quality performance can be measured and continually improved.
- Provide adequate resources to achieve the objectives and targets of our quality system.
- Foster a quality culture with the aim of minimising undesired effects in our products.
- Encourage participation and promotion of quality culture in our employees through training, education, coaching and effective communication.
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulations, as well as internal requirements.
- Maintain a quality policy that is appropriate to the context of the organisation and supports its strategic direction.
The company is determined to continuously upgrade their management and technical capabilities in order to stay competitive at all times.
Our products have been designed to offer solutions to a variety of patient, staff and environmental problems that challenge the healthcare industry, particularly in regards to cost, safety and infection control. Despite being uncomplicated products, they are used in substantial quantities throughout hospital wards, operating theatres, day surgeries, nursing and respite facilities, GP and dental clinics, pharmacies, laboratories, and other healthcare facilities every day, in every corner of the globe.
Significantly, they commonly compliment other capital, consumable and surgical products and equipment sold into and used within these facility types.
Additionally, GA2 Medical products are well suited for inclusion into custom procedure packs and kits. We currently serve many multinational companies in this regard.