Returns & Refunds Policy
Shipping & Delivery
All purchases made via our online store will be delivered using GDEX couriers within Malaysia.
Goods will be dispatched once payment has been confirmed.
Deliveries should be received within seven (7) days of payment confirmation.
If stock is unavailable, the Customer will be contacted immediately.
Returns, Exchanges and Refund Policy
- This Return, Exchange and Refund Policy is only applicable to products purchased through the GA2 Medical website, www.ga2medical.com.
- GA2 Medical will ensure orders are fulfilled correctly at all times. Should there be any discrepancy regarding the purchase and a return/exchange/refund is requested, please notify us within seven (7) days upon receiving goods, either by phone or email.
- All requests must be approved through communication with our Customer Service within seven (7) days upon receiving.
- Return, exchange or refund can be arranged under the following reasons:
Delivery – Wrong Product
Quality – Damaged
Quality – Product Condition
Website – Incorrect Content
Delivery – Parts Missing
Products returned must be in its unused and original condition as received with the proof of order, payment and delivery.
- Applicable to items 2, 3 & 4, GA2 Medical’s Customer Service MUST be contacted prior to any return requests in person, courier or post. No replacement or exchange will be provided otherwise. All replacements or exchanges shall be subject to stock availability. In the case of stock unavailability, the Customer will be refunded.
- If any goods ordered was invoiced is not included in the delivery, either a refund for the value of the missing product or a replace of the product will be provided.
- If any product which was not included in the purchase is delivered to the Customer, GA2 Medical shall collect from the Customer.
- The return of a product by a Customer does not automatically warrant for a refund. GA2 Medical will inspect the returned products once received. If the conditions relating to items 2, 3, 4 & 5 of this Policy have been fulfilled, a refund will be provided to the Customer and reimbursement of any courier charges for returning of the Products to us will also be provided. A courier/postage payment slip must be provided if seeking a delivery charge refund.
- Refunds will be made within 4 weeks and depending on the appointed bank refund policy in which your receipt of the refund will depend on the period of time your financial institution takes to finalise the refund. GA2 Medical shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the refund.
- The Customer is required to send back the affected Product(s) to us via a reliable courier service company to the following address:
GA2 Medical Sdn. Bhd.
No 17, Jalan 5, Klang Industrial Park
Batu 5, Jalan Kapar, 41400
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
- Alternatively, the Customer may bring the affected Product(s) to GA2 Medical’s location stated in item 10.
- GA2 Medical will not be liable for any loss or damage to the Product prior to the Product being received by us. The Customer is advised to pack the Product safely to prevent any loss or damage to the Product or its box or its original packaging.
- GA2 Medical Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.